OnCore is a comprehensive and unique application for managing clinical research. OnCore was originally developed in Madison, Wisconsin. Washington University in St. Louis joins 41 other cancer centers, 22 academic medical centers, and 8 health care systems and hospitals across the country.
OnCore is more than just a system; it is a collaborative entity that will advance clinical trial operations at Washington University in St. Louis for years to come. It has a user-friendly interface designed to manage complex workflows and manual data entry. OnCore's main purpose is to aid research coordinators and administrators in managing their day-to-day duties related to clinical trials. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and managing all protocols and subjects in one place
- Support billing compliance
- Organized data management and monitoring
- Running reports to identify more efficient processes
- Improve patient recruitment, tracking outcomes, and more